Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Film Student Needed for Documentary

I am a graduate student at NYU and I'm looking for someone to film a short Kickstarter video. I am looking for someone in NYC with a camera, and hopefully lights and a lav mic, to film for an hour or two. No editing required. The project is a documentary I am making in Ghana to raise funds for a clinic that offers free healthcare and meals to the mentally ill, handicapped, and lepers of northern Ghana. My camera op for the project lives in Seattle and is therefore unable to film the video. The student will receive most of the Kickstarter rewards in exchange for filming, which include a tote bag and custom article of clothing made for you in Ghana, a copy of the final project, and your name in the credits.

If interested, contact:

Katrina Moore
Master's Candidate
Food Systems and Culture
New York University
205-807-0177